Re: servlet + login + cookies+ https

On 31 Lug, 23:42, Stanimir Stamenkov <s7a...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sat, 31 Jul 2010 14:21:19 -0700 (PDT), /gian/:

The application where I want to log-on uses cookies in the process of
log-on (but I  do not know how to handle them) and also the https ..

You may use the Apache's HttpClient which will handle the cookies
for you:

http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-4.0.1/index.html

--
Stanimir

yes i know but i cant use http client for version problem.httpclient
want java 5 and i have to use java 1.4

  • Re: Cannot access https or windowsupdate
    ... Can't access HTTPS Pages ... Because of a court decision Microsoft will stop all Java support after 30 ... Sun also offers an automatic download and install of the 1.4 Java plug-in ... You might also try installing the Windows Script 5.6 for Windows 2000 and XP ...
  • Re: when forth pc with a firefox liek browser?
    ... It's just a programming language. ... Java runs in all BluRay DVD players. ... java does the exact same, have apache handle most things like SSL etc and then passing dynamic part of page request to tomcat on port 8080, although experts do skip apache and use tomcats jio for this and tomcats http and https ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: Securing a Java Application
    ... I have a Java application that uses JSP for visualizing data and EJB for queries. ... I need to create a Java client that connects to the J2ee application. ... using Secure Sockets? ... The existing Java Http comms classes can already handle the https protocol for you. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Securing a Java Application
    ... I have a Java application that uses JSP for visualizing data and EJB for queries. ... using Secure Sockets? ... The existing Java Http comms classes can already handle the https protocol for you. ... If your server cert isn't 'official' I think the client code has to override some security provider setting somewhere in order to function... ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Question on HTTP interfacing (Java/C++)
    ... >without https you are on your own. ... You will have to encrypt the messages ... Mixing languages triples your problem. ... One way out of this that you boss may allow is to use Java on both ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)