Re: Do programmers use code examples effectively?

On Mon, 07 Mar 2011 07:09:14 -0500, Lew <noone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote,

STOP SPAMMING!

I only saw one copy of the message. He is not selling anything. It is
not even grossly off topic.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

  • Re: As opposed to donations, what about a real low price?
    ... First try selling it. ... You can always release it free later (or adjust the ... price). ... If you release it free to start with you cannot "unrelease" the ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: DEs flaming remarks about Brenda Ann on radio-info.com HD board
    ... Spamming is unsolicited advertising. ... You most certainly are selling something. ... The part about the Caribbean is funny, ... I would trust Brenda Ann with my life, given her postings I've seen on ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: Critic Please ?
    ... I'm pretty well known in this group and the old timers know I don't use ... it for spamming or selling something. ... I offer criticism only when it's ...
    (rec.music.makers.songwriting)
  • Re: EARN $ 80 PER HOUR WITH CLICKBANK
    ... MANOJ SHARMA wrote in ... I am guessing, by your choice of spamming this group, that this system you ... are selling is not working for you either. ...
  • Re: How do I stop the Robb Alvey spam?
    ... selling and spamming. ... on my gown. ... Mark McKenzie ...
    (rec.roller-coaster)