Re: Reading LAST line from text file without iterating through the file?

"Ken Wesson" <kwesson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4d7d8f42$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 13 Mar 2011 18:50:58 -0700, Paul Cager wrote:

Ken - I've got to ask. Do you really believe what you write, or is it
some subtle experiment? In a few weeks will you be saying "Ha! Gotcha!
You all thought I was serious, didn't you?"

Oh, and please, reply to my post, replacing all of my words with "bark".
I'm just itching to find out what _that's_ all about. Some carefully
thought out psychological experiment, I would guess.

And another paranoiac outs himself.

The other day, I saw a couple dozen posts from you, all the ones I looked at (admittedly, not nearly all) were you defending yourself against attacks from a variety of sources. Why, if everyone here is so crazy and vicious, do you not simply find another place to discuss Java and at most send one last "Screw yall!"?

.