Re: informat IDE survey

On 18/03/2011 23:50, Roedy Green wrote:
I'm curious what people are using as their IDE to write Java code.
The biggies used to be Eclipse, NetBeans and IntelliJ. What are they
now? What are you using?

Forced to use Eclipse by Android

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - My new book - Magick and Technology

  • Re: Sell - IDE IntelliJidea 7.0 personal license
    ... I am a big fan of IntelliJ. ... I currently use Eclipse and NetBeans both (Eclipse Europa ... on Windows XP, NetBeans 6.0 on both Windows XP and Debian Linux) and I am ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Question for Java Gurus
    ... Do a Google search. ... >>NetBeans because it's what I learned to use. ... > While IntelliJ is an excellent tool, ... Eclipse, however is. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: In praise of Eclipse
    ... I used to be a Netbeans fan... ... now, back on my free NetBeans (can't afford my own license for IntelliJ), I'm cursing Netbeans for being ... I run Eclipse 3.1 on Windows XP SP 2. ... It doesn't force you to have Internet Explorer on your machine. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • informat IDE survey
    ... The biggies used to be Eclipse, NetBeans and IntelliJ. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Dont know how to create a project correctly.
    ... Normally you would use a Java IDE, such as Intellij, NetBeans or ... Eclipse. ... When a newbie asks for help tracking a bug in a code snippet, the problem is usually is the code he did not post, hence the value of an SSCCE. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)