Re: Buffered reading seems to corrupt data stream

On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 02:26:45 +1100, "Qu0ll" <Qu0llSixFour@xxxxxxxxx>

I forgot to mention that there is only *one* input stream (is) and output
stream (os) being used in to the above code. Once the connection between
client and server is established I repeatedly send the fixed byte array data
(fixed for testing purposes) on the connected stream.

You do know the dataoutput stream is a pure binary stream with counted
Strings. There should not be any sort of encoding involved.

Have a look at code generated by
http://mindprod.com/applet/fileio.html
to see how it compares with yours. I have never had trouble with
buffered or unbufferd DataOutput.

--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com