looking for a simple JAVA code to attach to SQL via ODBC

First, a bit of background. I am trying to get UDConnect (a SAP
product) to work. This requires a JAVA connection from the HP-UX
system to a MS SQL server using an ODBC driver.

I looked at the MS knowledge base (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/
313100) to see some sample code. Well, this sample is good if going
from a MS system to another MS system.

Problem is I don't know/code Java. I would like to have a simple java
program on my HP-UX system that tests the ODBC connection the same way
the MS example does.

Anyone have a sample they can share?
Thanks!
Vince

  • Looking for code to connect via ODBC from Java on HP-UX...
    ... This requires a JAVA connection from the HP-UX ... system to a MS SQL server using an ODBC driver. ...
    (comp.lang.java.databases)
  • Re: Looking for code to connect via ODBC from Java on HP-UX...
    ... This requires a JAVA connection from the HP-UX ... system to a MS SQL server using an ODBC driver. ...
    (comp.lang.java.databases)
  • Re: looking for a simple JAVA code to attach to SQL via ODBC
    ... This requires a JAVA connection from the HP-UX ... system to a MS SQL server using an ODBC driver. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Error loading shared library
    ... "Paul Sure" wrote in message ... BTW if your java> is 64 bit you need to use LD_LIBRARY_PATH instead. ... the dynamic loader that is used by shl_load does not support dynamically loading a shared library containing TLS when the library was not included in the link line. ... The current workaround is a new linker feature LD_PRELOAD that is available for HP-UX 11.0 in patch PHSS_28434. ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hpux)
  • RMI on HP-UX - application closes after bind
    ... i'm trying to get to work RMI on HP-UX B.11.11 U 9000/800 with java ... Thinking in Enterprise Java by Bruce Eckel/. ... When run on windows, after the bind and printing Ready to do time, it ... On hp-ux it just closes. ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hpux)