PhD and Postdoc positions at ETH Zurich
- From: Martin Vechev <martin.vechev@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 16:48:35 -0800 (PST)
The newly formed Software Reliability Lab (SRL) at ETH Zurich is
recruiting PhD students and postdocs to do research in (one or more
of) the following areas:
- Static and dynamic program analysis
- Synthesis and verification of concurrent programs
- Programming languages
More information about our research can be found at:
Key requirements for successful applicants:
- Strong interest and commitment to research
- Interest in combining theory and practice
- Competency in English
- For PhD: Excellent B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Computer Science (or
For postdoc: PhD degree in Computer Science; publications in
Applications and questions should be sent to Prof. Dr. Martin Vechev
The application should include a CV and description of research
More details about the positions:
- A PhD or a postdoc position is a regular job with attractive salary
and social benefits.
- A position is for a maximum of 6 years.
- One of the top computer science departments in the world.
- Zurich is consistently ranked among the top destinations in the
world for quality of life.
- General information on doctoral studies at ETH: http://www.ethz.ch/doctorate/index_EN
- Prev by Date: Re: How to align swing buttons vertically ?
- Next by Date: Re: equals(), Sets, Maps, and degrees of equality
- Previous by thread: toward null-safe cookie cutter Comparators
- Next by thread: Sangam'11 - Oracle Apps, PL/SQL, Java Seminar