search replace with regex
- From: Roedy Green <see_website@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 00:17:49 -0800
I have been using Funduc Search/Replace with works command line, as a
gui, and with scripts to do multiple search-replaces on multiple
It work fine, except it uses a proprietary regex quite different from
Java Regex. I would like something just like it, but that use Java
Regex. I have unsuccessfully tried to talk the authors into supporting
to see what I mean.
I have not found anything suitable is a short google search. On my
todo list is to write one. What do you use?
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
I can't come to bed just yet. Somebody is wrong on the Internet.
- Prev by Date: Re: Toward more ruly background apps
- Next by Date: Re: Toward more ruly background apps
- Previous by thread: Re: YOU MUST KNOW THIS MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Next by thread: Re: search replace with regex