Re: Toward more ruly background apps

On Nov 24, 10:01 pm, "Manh Tuong Lewis Nguyen", an obvious murphy
sock, wrote:
NaN> Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer

NaN> making a fist of a guess, "seamus" Derbyshire, is no
NaN> enhancement of your plagiaristic dumma than a box
NaN> of rocks subterfuge attempts.

Who is "seamus Derbyshire", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias. And what does your non sequitur have to do with
Java, murphy?

NaN> "seamus" Derbyshire records updated follow -

Who is "seamus Derbyshire", murphy? There is nobody in this newsgroup
using that alias.

NaN> names are missing as I aint so skilled as the "Murphy".

What does your classic contradiction have to do with Java, murphy? You
can't be less skilled than yourself, murphy, despite being very low in
skills in any absolute sense.

"I had 'volunteered (years back) to support those who do endeavor
to provide free Free Usenet access, support those who offered
subscription based Free Usenet access, nothing more than
cooperation expected in return for what has been many
thousands of hours of work. I note most of those I joined with
are either deceased, severely disabled, or plain ole' MIA..
now it is my Time. ...

You just read my last. ...

For those who think they see me in future times I can only wish
you severe Tinnitus in your dreams. For those who know me
well (eMail, whatever) and see me, know I will be smiling also.
It is to you I say "adieu mein frenz and adios .. grazie' [hugs]
for all the Good Times! May you and yours always bear well
with all Life brings you".

/0ut"
--murphy

http://www.uffnet.com/kookkamp/goodbye.htm

And some people wonder why I call them Famous Last Words.