Re: Standard Design and Development Methodologies

On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:04:04 -0500, Arne Vajhøj <arne@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On 11/22/2011 6:57 PM, Arved Sandstrom wrote:

[snip]

Most of the diagrams I draw, I and a few others _are_ the intended
audience. We're just brainstorming on whiteboard or paper.

The guys that will maintain the code in 10 years may appreciate
it if they get a copy of some of that stuff that explains why
certain code was designed in a certain way.

I put comments like that in my code.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

  • Re: "Standard" recording level?
    ... >Ah, yes, I do not loose sleep over clipping those single claps, as ... >may happen if an omni-par is used close to the audience. ... >>case would be worse than the clipping. ... <snip again> ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Continuity question
    ... have a thriving multi-billion-dollar turnover on merchandise a year, ... company or the audience. ... minor things like an apparent continuity lapse in Block Transfer Equations ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Ha Ha, told you so! [was Re: Mac OS X hacked under 30 minutes]
    ... According to the Mac zealots it doesn't take much to crack a Windows ... are comparing it to, it makes little sense to assume that such a small ... target audience it that interested in your offer. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: JSH: But what if it works?
    ... > Brainstorming. ... ones and insulting your critics when they offer valid criticisms. ... If you *ignore* mistakes, you will waste time. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Explaining FreeBSD features
    ... >>FreeBSD is a typical system driven by technical people. ... > Clearly its weakest point. ... that depends on your audience. ...
    (freebsd-questions)