Re: How can I use Operand (+ , - ) with Time
- From: Jeff Higgins <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 15:53:00 -0500
On 01/15/2012 02:45 PM, Jeff Higgins wrote:
On 01/15/2012 01:31 PM, Lew wrote:
I've scanned the Release Notes and API documentation for Oracle's Java
That tends to cause trouble. It's better to use 'java.util.Calendar' and
its friends prior to Java 7, and the new time types for 7+.
SE 7 and have been unable to find "new time types for 7+". Will you
provide pointers for me?
After some more digging I find JSR 310: Date and Time API.
I seems to be in the Early Draft Review stage.
- Prev by Date: Re: How can I use Operand (+ , - ) with Time
- Next by Date: Re: Blocks for scope control
- Previous by thread: Re: How can I use Operand (+ , - ) with Time
- Next by thread: Re: How can I use Operand (+ , - ) with Time