Applet and parent browser
- From: simplicity <stella_pigeon@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 15:05:36 -0800 (PST)
Is it possible to get the reference to browser window which contains
I tried Window win = (Window)this.getParent() but I do not know what
it really returns.
I tried to verify what the above might be by looking at win.getName().
I am getting "frame0" while the browser window name is
"<document.title> - Windows Internet Explorer".
- Prev by Date: Re: Volatile happens before question
- Next by Date: Re: Volatile happens before question
- Previous by thread: Direct Client: New Job Req : Java Developer with Swing– Jersey City, NJ – Full Time Position - forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next by thread: Re: Applet and parent browser