Java Architect | Dallas/Fort worth, TX | Corp to Corp | Long Term

Dear Group Member,

We are looking for a Java Architect for one of our client’s
engagement. If you are available, interested and possess the required
skill, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact us at
career@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Title: Java Architect (no development – pure architect role)
Location: Dallas/Fort worth, TX
Type: Corp to Corp/1099 or W2
Rate: $ 58 – 62 per hour
Duration: Long Term
Job ID: 0101-007JA

JOB DISCRIPTION

Experience:
- 10 years experience required
- Must have good communication skills, as well as strong architect
skills.

Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be responsible for providing technical direction to
one of American’s technology providers as well as work with several
technical groups within American to ensure technical designs are
correct.
- Candidate will be responsible for answering technical questions from
technology provider as they arise during development.
- Candidate will work very closely with American’s Common Services
team to ensure web service versions are compatible with code being
written by provider.

About MicroAgility: (Inc 500 honoree in 2008)
MicroAgility is a business and technology consulting company. Our
experienced, agile, and result-oriented consultants partner with
organizations to solve their pressing challenges. To review our other
positions, please visit us at http://www.microagility.com/careers.htm

Referral Bonus:
If you refer a qualified candidate for this position, I would be very
happy to pay you a referral bonus $1000 - $2000 for a successful
placement. It's a simple way to pocket extra cash and help out a
friend/colleague. Your help will be much appreciated! You can read
more about the referral program at http://www.microagility.com/referral.htm..
.