Re: Instance java.lang.Object.getClass() of Class Java Method on OO Tumia
- From: Lew <lewbloch@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 23:08:36 -0800 (PST)
Paka Small wrote:
Please do not top-post. Post inline.
Clearly a method is also a class which has method instances:
That is not correct. A method is not a class. The class 'Method' is a class,
but it is not a method.
. I suggest you get updated with OO programming and Java. Its [sic] called
I suggest you be less snarky, especially when you are wrong.
Java reflection. I find it strange that in a JAVA [sic] programming group
I find it strange that you cop such a strong attitude when you're wrong, and
cannot even spell "Java" correctly.
you put out with such vigour your statement ("Those aren't instances,
they are called methods.") that is totally incorrect. My statement (a
No, he was totally correct.
method is also a class which has method instances) is proven by the
Oracle Java link above and backed up with 20 years of professional
No, it is not. A method is not a class. The 'Method' class is a class, but it
is not a method.
software development experience. What are the references for your
Your "20 years of professional software development experience" has, sadly,
left you with much arrogance and zero knowledge.
In Java, as you will see from reading the Java Language Specification linked
above, which is the normative reference for the language definition, methods
and classes are not the same.
The above being said it is totally a good idea and in line with Java
itself (or any other OO programming language) to classify in the OO
Tumia framework a particular Java method like
java.lang.Object.getClass() as an instance of the Tumia class "Java
Method". Another Tumia Class could be for example "Dotnet Method". Do
you GRASP it?
What is a "Tumia Class [sic]"? I don't see anything good about the idea you
On 25 jan, 20:23, Daniel Pitts <newsgroup.nos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 1/25/12 6:58 AM, Paka Small wrote:
You are kindly invited to check out the Instance[redacted]
java.lang.Object.getClass() of Class Java Method on the object
- Click some java.lang.Object.getClass() links or in the upper
- click the "-->"-button for the following java.lang.Object.getClass()
- use theTumiaInstance combobox to select another Instance or
- use theTumiaClass combobox to select another Class or
- use the Relat. Instan. combobox to select a Related Instance.
What kind of spamming is this? Those aren't instances, they are called
methods. This website seems to be fairly useless and somewhat dangerous..
- Prev by Date: How do I scp extremely large files
- Next by Date: Re: How does code metrics affect your motivation? Academic survey
- Previous by thread: Re: Instance java.lang.Object.getClass() of Class Java Method on OO Tumia
- Next by thread: Re: Instance java.lang.Object.getClass() of Class Java Method on OO Tumia