packaging selenium code as jar

I need to package my selenium script (exported as JUnit4 test) as jar
file to be used by some third party application.
Is such a thing supported? If yes, how can this be done and how would
the manifest file look like?

  • Re: signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package
    ... I cannot modfiy the third party jar files. ... On projects where they've done that, I've seen maintenance headaches. ... It's a technical problem. ... That's a lot of trust to put in the third party, to assume responsibility for that assertion. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: trivial third party jar dependancy
    ... Mark Space wrote: ... third party jar, I just used your thufir.math.Calculations class to make a "third party" file then ran it like I would if it were external: ... The OP may have been asking how to include library dependencies when executing ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)