Re: 200 Java Books

On Wed, 8 Feb 2012 01:58:37 -0800 (PST), Chamu Chagani
<chamu0001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who
said :

Hi Frds,

I saw a book store in one site it seems good they are provided huge
amount of java books regarding
core java ,servlets, jsp,and ejb ,structs,spring,and all java tools
books

http://myjavahub.blogspot.in/p/downloads.html

Regards:

Chamu

Given that you have never posted anything about Java, it seems most
likely you are the bookseller or his friend.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

  • Re: Another Newbie Question: C or C++
    ... regardless of the language they use. ... Java, but it's not the best language to start with for understanding ... wish I knew a good starter one, but it's been a while...can try Deitel ... books, but they DO provide pretty decent overall coverage. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Linux Kernel, Java Applications?
    ... >>Why do you want C developpers to move to JAVA? ... Can I ask you how many books on COBOL you saw? ... certain technologies, and classes of problems that are /not/ well-solved by ... you more likely would write it in COBOL. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: VB.NET 2002 question from complete and utter newbie to programming
    ... couple of different languages, and see which one I liked the most. ... My main reason for that ... Java books are readily available. ...
  • Re: How long to learn C++ if fluent in Java?
    ... relation between Java and C++ is that they share a similar syntax. ... Java pointers "references" if you want to but they are actually just ... very important that C++ is not an object-oriented language: ... These three books are, IMO, essential to learning C++. ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: Devilish Debugging
    ... over Java for building your toolset and for general programming. ... it to assist me understanding OO COBOL. ... existing COBOL components with the new language. ... I've found the following books useful for getting to grips with things I ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)