MS Dynamics CRM Consultant
- From: Ron Althoff <ron.althoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 11:00:32 -0700 (PDT)
In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
deserve. We have delivered over 1000 project resources to various
clients across American continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1
to Fortune 3000 companies.
We Need MS Dynamics CRM Consultant for our client in Overland Park, KS
• At least 5-6 years of experience in IT field,
• at least 3-4 years of experience in MS Dynamics CRM
• Excellent understanding of CRM concepts, business processes and
supporting MS CRM functionality
• Should have participated in production upgrade from MS CRM 4.0 to MS
• Experience of MS .net development is must
• Knowledge of system architecture and programming languages
• A understanding of Project Management principles and methods
• Good communication skill
This is a 6 months assignment in Overland Park, KS
You can reach me at Email: ron.althoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Phone:
Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
three times in last four years
- Prev by Date: Re: How is this "pattern" called?
- Next by Date: Re: multithreaded cache?
- Previous by thread: Re: How is this "pattern" called?
- Next by thread: Bicubic interpolation suddenly is no better than bilinear.