JNDI memory leak
- From: Jaydeep Chovatia <chovatia.jaydeep@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:59:32 -0700 (PDT)
I have written sample program using JNDI to search attributes in LDAP.
This sample program shows leaks on Linux, however same sample program
works fine on Windows.
Following is my JDK details:
JDK: 1.7 (OpenJDK)
On Linux memory start with 20MB (RES) and it reaches upto 1.2G,
however on Windows it remains 20~25MB throughout.
I was able to find something but unable to conclude
Any help on this would be highly appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: How is this "pattern" called?
- Next by Date: Re: JNDI memory leak
- Previous by thread: unchecked conversion warning.
- Next by thread: Re: JNDI memory leak