Recommendations for Lightweight Threading?
- From: "Aaron W. Hsu" <arcfide@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 17:33:31 -0500
I am considering moving one of my projects from C to Java, but I am
hoping to find a high-performance threading implementation, or something
along the lines of libqthread, which offers Fill-Empty bit blocking and
good cooperative lightweight threading as a library.
Is there a current "best" solution when doing many threaded programs in
Java? By many threads I mean many more than the cores or machines on the
network. Something that scales up efficiently to distributed computing
would be nice as well.
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide@xxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.sacrideo.us
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.
- Prev by Date: Re: an Eclipse question: it hangs for a long time if has not been used recently
- Next by Date: Re: Recommendations for Lightweight Threading?
- Previous by thread: an Eclipse question: it hangs for a long time if has not been used recently
- Next by thread: Re: Recommendations for Lightweight Threading?