NetBeans parsing delay

From: Krzysztof Wilk (chris.wilk_at_interia.pl)
Date: 04/02/04

    Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 13:19:07 +0200

    Hi all,

    I have a small problem with NetBeans 3.6 beta. I use JDK 1.4.2 but I
    think it does not matter here.

    When I open a Java source file IDE starts parsing the code and
    highlights compile errors. I found that such a feature is configured via
    Tools->Options->Editing->Java Sources menu position

    Turning off parsing is crucial for me because I use Apache Axis and
    other tools for partial generating of Java code so correct code as wrong
      one. I think it is easier to turn auto-parsing off and then turn it on
    when needed than check code prepared for Axis and other tools.

    I set automatic parsing delay value to 0 which is meant to turn off the
    parsing. Additionally I checked other properties in this view 'off' but
    it did not help either.

    When I was using NetBeans 3.4 I managed to this turned this auto-parsing
    off somehow but I do not remember the steps I took then :(

    Has anyone encountered similar problem and found a solution to it? I
    would be grateful for any help or hint.

    Thanks in advance,

    Best,
    Chris