[ANN] NativeJ Ver 4.0.0 - Java EXE Maker
From: DobySoft (info_at_dobysoft.com)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:54:27 GMT
DobySoft is pleased to announce the release of NativeJ Ver 4.0.0.
NativeJ automatically generates Win32 native EXE for your Java
applications. No more ugly batch files! The executable generated by
NativeJ looks and behaves like native Window applications. They can
even be installed as services! There is no need to write custom JNI
code or wrestle with a C compiler. Just click-and-go! It's that easy!
New in this release:
- XP visual style and icons.
- "New Project Wizard" to simplify project creation for new users.
- Embed JAR/ZIP files in generated executables.
- Specify initial process priority.
- Specify service dependencies.
- Redirect stdout/stderr to external log files.
- Compression of generated executables.
For more information, please visit: