Online Chat, April 19, on Project Peabody -- More Transparency in Future Generations of the Java Platform
- From: "edort" <edward.ort@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 12 Apr 2005 15:57:32 -0700
Project Peabody is an initiative to provide a more collaborative
development environment for future generations of the J2SE Platform.
The initiative includes simplified licenses, a more transparent
development process, and contribution opportunities for developers. The
approach is already being used in the Mustang Project for J2SE 6.0
(https://mustang.dev.java.net/). Learn more about Project Peabody and
bring your questions to this online chat with Peabody Program
Manager, Ray Gans, and Sun Senior Engineers Peter Kessler and Kelly
O'Hair. The chat is scheduled for Tuesday, April 19, at 10 A.M. PDT (1
P.M. EDT/17:00 UTC).
To join the chat, go to
http://java.sun.com/developer/community/chat/index.html on April 19 and
click the "Join on Apr. 19" link for the session. You can also submit a
request on that page for an email reminder of the chat.
- Prev by Date: Reminder: Online Chat, April 12, on Java Plug-In Technology
- Next by Date: Tomcat help: Java Beans and servlets not working in user directories with UserConfig, jsp is
- Previous by thread: Reminder: Online Chat, April 12, on Java Plug-In Technology
- Next by thread: Tomcat help: Java Beans and servlets not working in user directories with UserConfig, jsp is