Java 5 and Rational Rose

Hello,

is it possible to reverse engineer java 5 code with Rational Rose? My
Rose version is 2003.06.00 and I get parse errors while working with
java 5 code. Exists an update (or will there be an update in the near
future) so that Rose understands java 5? I've searched on the IBM
website, but I've found nothing.

Regards
Markus

  • Re: No preserve=yes mechanism for Java with Rose
    ... >>that is available with Rational Rose. ... >>such mechanism available for Java. ... > preserve=yes for Java) will help for our Code generation task in Java. ... the question to the Rose or Rose/RT forums. ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: draw UML for java application
    ... > java project and I need the best way to do that. ... Reverse engineer the java classes into a Rose model using ... and selecting the appropriate ... "Logical View" tree onto the diagram ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Java 5 and Rational Rose
    ... Rose version is 2003.06.00 and I get parse errors while working with java 5 code. ... Exists an update so that Rose understands java 5? ... Dale King. ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
  • Re: Java 5 and Rational Rose
    ... >is it possible to reverse engineer java 5 code with Rational Rose? ... >Rose version is 2003.06.00 and I get parse errors while working with ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
  • Re: Dreaming of new generation IDE
    ... I have much less code that is more compact and for me more directly ... Python is very easy to write. ... I newer use Rational Rose but hear about it. ...
    (comp.lang.python)