NetBeans 4.0 and VSS 6.0

Are there step-by-step guidelines that I can follow to integrate
NetBeans 4.0 with VSS 6.0? I am only able to see the projects I've
added under the "Versioning" tab, and not from VSS. Also, when I
refresh the list, this is the error I keep getting:

Command "Refresh" has failed. Execution string:
org.netbeans.modules.vcs.profiles.vss.list.VssListCommand.class
LIST_DIR_READER LIST_STATUS_READER LIST_STATUS_FOLDER_READER
No error output is available, the standard output of the command can be
found in Runtime.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Much thanks,
BVI

  • Re: VSS corruption on SBS2003 R2 Premium
    ... REM re-register VSS ... regsvr32 /i swprv.dll ... REM Re-register SQL .dll file ... echo Run list writers command ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Visual Source Safe 8.0 advice please
    ... when you check out a file VSS will then make ... If you are changing the files offline, ... The setup for File Difference and File ... If I paste the command line into the Windows "Run" box it brings up the ...
    (microsoft.public.vstudio.sourcesafe)
  • RE: Recursive Pining and Unpinning
    ... I did manage to unpin via command line that was some what recursive. ... My next challenge was to get a list of all the directories in VSS; ... I also executed this batch file from a new folder that I created under win32 ...
    (microsoft.public.vstudio.sourcesafe)
  • Re: List of Modified Files
    ... Joe ... > version VSS will traverse thru all the files in VSS and checks each file ... > Now what i want to know is,is there any way thru command line that i can ...
    (microsoft.public.vstudio.sourcesafe)
  • Re: Windows Explorer Plug-In
    ... Under the vsscheckin subkey make another New Key called command. ... "Check-in file to VSS" in the context menu. ...
    (microsoft.public.vstudio.sourcesafe)