Checkstyle plugin to Eclipse
- From: marsa507@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 28 Sep 2005 05:24:15 -0700
I am using Java 1.5, Eclipse 3.1, Ant 1.6.2 and the Eclipse checkstyle
plugin (http://eclipse-cs.sourceforge.net/). Has got everything to work
with Java 1.5 except the checkstyle plugin to Eclipse. I am running Ant
with Checkstyle downloaded from http://checkstyle.sourceforge.net/
>>From what I have understood, all that is needed is included in the
Checkstyle plugin, but that is how I am running it anyways at the
moment. Ant and checkstyle handles Java 1.5 stuff correctly, but the
checkstyle problems are not handled correctly in Eclipse (when I use an
enum for example, I get an error and checkstyle does not detect other
What I have done is the following:
* Shut down Eclipse.
* Removed the old Checkstyle plugin from the plugins directory in the
* Copied the new Checkstyle plugin to the plugins directory in the
* Started Eclipse.
Do I need to do anything else? Do I have to change any check
configurations or is all of that handled in the Sun checks that are
Thank you in advance for any tips!
- Prev by Date: Generate sequence diagram from the java stack trace ?
- Next by Date: Export JAR file
- Previous by thread: Generate sequence diagram from the java stack trace ?
- Next by thread: Export JAR file