How to instruct ANT to refresh Eclipse after a compile or other project effect

Is there a plug-in to Eclipse that allows ANT scripts to perform
Eclipse functions? From my searches for such a thing it appears IBM
might have such an extension but I'm on BEA Weblogic 9.

All I want to do is get Eclipse to do a refresh after an ANT build? Is
there a way to maybe shell the ANT build request to include a
post-process that performs the F5?

  • Re: Speed Up Compilation -article request
    ... Upgrading from Rational Application Developer (Eclipse based, BTW) from version 6 to version 7 for a team was a nightmare of metadata-file editing on a large team a few years ago. ... It would be really nice if IDE vendors could ... Ant does not require multiple entries for dependencies into multiple configuration files. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Changing IDE = Ton Of Work
    ... > If eclipse has ant support, ... I will just continue my file layout to get Eclipse happy. ... "right" place in the file system. ... I could have apples.java somewhere crazy and JBuilder wouldn't care so ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Eclipse vs. GetResourse
    ... I'm waiting for an IDE ... > Eclipse can invoke any ANT task. ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
  • Compilieren mit Eclipse und ANT
    ... ich habe in Eclipse 3.2 ein dynamisches Web-Projekt angelegt und Sourcen ... In Eclipse wird kein Fehler gemeldet, aber wenn ich den ANT-Task(in Eclipse ... Ich vermute, dass ich ANT sagen muss, welche Compiler Version genutzt werden ... Unter Run an Ant buildfile ist bereits eingestellt: Run in the same JRE as ...
    (de.comp.lang.java)
  • Re: lokales JRE
    ... Wenn das JRE/JDK Teil der Projektverzeichnistruktur ist, ... Entwickler dieses installieren, ... Damit Ant gegen ein bestimmtes JRE kompiliert muss ich Ant sagen wo ... Ja ganz sauber ist es nicht die Eclipse spezifische .classpath ins CVS ...
    (de.comp.lang.java)