Signature Capture Applet - Version 2

Can now specify the details to the applet via the PARAM statements. This
is much easier than using methods and allows the applet to be used in
tables and other places where scripts are a right pain to use...

Version 2 can be found at www.clayzer.com under the Resources/Freeware
section for anyone who wants it (.java source included).

B.

  • Re: importing external package into applet..
    ... to specify your external jars.. ... they are not obtainable from the CODEBASE. ... other places using the CODEBASE attribute of the applet element. ... (no jar involved.. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • How do I specify the height and width of an Applet?
    ... How do I specify the height and width of an Applet, ... in AWT (we cannot use Swing) I see no means to get the Applet ... really a clean option. ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: applets call comportement
    ... >>actually specify, so you have no way to make the former impersonate the ... i think there's to be somewhere an address where the applet find the ... You _could_ define a custom ClassLoader for your application that would ... reimplementation of JFrame (i.e. it cannot extend the system's JFrame ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: New to Java - quick question on embedding in browser
    ... OBJECT element. ... if you specify 'all browsers - all OS'). ... Deleting the part where it put the original applet ... element in an HTML 'comment', ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)