Blaze/J2ee Positions in Maryland

Forgive me if this is the incorrect section for job postings....

I am looking to hire 2-3 developers with experience in Java, J2ee,
Struts and Blaze. Must have experience with JDK, EJB, Oracle.

Location: Frederick, MD
Length: 1- 3 year contract with the option to roll permanent
Industry: Financial
Interviewing: Immediately
Salary: negotiable as hourly or salaried consultant, as well as 1099.

Citizens, Green Card Holders, and H1 Visas are eligble to apply.

If interested, please send resume to jhunt@xxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: mainframe career advice
    ... > would you recommend for learning J2EE, Websphere and Rational toolset? ... when I referred to it as Java. ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Multiple Java requirements in CA (Only local candidates required)
    ... We have urgent Multiple Java requirements in San Francisco, ... Position 1: J2EE with BEA Portal ... Desired Skills ... Web Development: Java, Web Development: XML, Web Development: ASP, ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.misc)
  • Re: Velocity
    ... If he asks me to go deep into java, there is something I need to know. ... > Struts is a very popular framework used to build websites. ... > changing an existing Velocity template ... > any of these technologies to actually be productive, ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: J2EE and various databases, including SQL Server
    ... Ken Larson wrote: ... > I've done a fair amount of Java, but I am just starting to learn J2EE. ... > I'm dealing right now with a requirement for a project that the database ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Exam 70-315: Developing Web Applications with Visual C#.NET
    ... Administrating anything in java is VERY time consuming. ... query tools:<), the java language, the j2ee framework. ... UI that VisualStudio helps me do! ... pressure on yourself to pass the exams in the next 3/4 months. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)