Structure101 for Java Version 2 Beta released for structural analysis and architectural control
- From: "pth" <pth81500@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 6 Sep 2006 07:17:59 -0700
we just announced the Beta of Version 2 of Structure101 for Java.
This major release adds the following capabilities:
1. A new Slice perspective lets you see your whole code-base at any
level of composition, for example at the class level, package level or
at any design level. It also lets you quickly discover tangles and how
they percolate up through the higher levels.
2. A matrix representation for large dependency graphs (such as
3. Tagging of code-level items in order to discover how they roll up
through different slices and hierarchies.
4. Hiding of model items.
To access the Beta Release of Structure101 for Java, please visit our
download page, http://www.headwaysoftware.com/downloads.