SWT option not visible in Visual Editor (eclipse)

Hi guys,

I'm trying to use the Visual Editor in Eclipse to design some SWT gui. The
problem is that I don't have the section SWT in the VE menu. The Swing and
AWT components are working fine.

I have installed the latest version of the VE project and as I said, it
works fine for Swing and AWT (using WinXP). The documentation of VE says
that it should work for swt. Does someone knows how to get VE working on
swt?

Thanks a lot!

Reinier

--
Do you want an overview of all access rights per user or user group in a
Windows environment? And an overview of all installed software on all the

.