JVM problem when starting eclipse

Hi,

I receive error message saying something like "Cannot run eclipse with
1.3.0_01 JVM version, has to be at least version 1.4.1 or higher"

I have installed version 1.4.2, but still not running.

OS is windows 2000 SP 4.

Any tips for this?

Br, Miikka

  • Re: Eclipse: Ctrl+C an Console senden
    ... als wenn ich sie in einer OS-Console gestartet haette, also unter Windows ... Prozess beenden mit dem Task-Manager) ... nicht die JVM, in der Eclipse laeuft. ...
    (de.comp.lang.java)
  • Re: -Xmx---m getting smaller and smaller
    ... I have Windows XP SP3 with 4GB memory (I know Windows only allows apps ... However, everytime I started Eclipse 3.3.2, the JRE 1.6.0_04 JVM ... Does anyone have any idea why the JVM terminates because of not enough ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: JVM problem when starting eclipse
    ... Miipe wrote: ... I receive error message saying something like "Cannot run eclipse with ... 1.3.0_01 JVM version, has to be at least version 1.4.1 or higher" ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
  • Re: How many other editors in use
    ... The embedded platform, like many embedded platforms, has a current JVM. ... That is not sufficient to let it run Eclipse. ... I want one editor that runs everywhere. ... Again, no macro language, but adequate for what I ...
    (comp.editors)
  • Re: Eclipse Installation Problems
    ... >I've been struggling for several hours now to get Eclipse to work. ... >I have the following configuration: ... >I have also tried with a new JVM 1.4.2 however this caused a JVM error ... a documented problem for newer ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)