Re: session close in JSP

From: megha (megha_at_4cplus.com)
Date: 12/10/03

    Date: 10 Dec 2003 04:17:42 -0800

    Hi
    I tried to implement httpsessionlistener interface but it is not
    activating
    destroy method once the user closes the browser window though it is
    properly running the create method. I am using the following code and
    in destroy method it has to display only text but it is not. Please
    send some suggestion.

    public class SessionCounter implements HttpSessionListener {

            private static int activeSessions = 0;
                    static String url="jdbc:odbc:candico";

            /* Session Creation Event */
            public void sessionCreated(HttpSessionEvent se) {
                    activeSessions++;
                    System.out.println("activeSessions90"+activeSessions);
            }

            /* Session Invalidation Event */
            public void sessionDestroyed(HttpSessionEvent se) {

            System.out.println("activeSessions");

            }

            public static int getActiveSessions() {
                    return activeSessions;