j2me

From: Oz Mortimer (oz_at_o-tec.tv)
Date: 12/15/03

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 15:55:40 -0000

Hi There,

I'm sure this is the wrong newsgroup but I couldn't find one for J2ME.

Does anyone out there know how to play back a mpeg file, I have tried
various things but cannot get it running....examples?

Many Thanks
Oz.
oz@o-tec.tv

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Is my old man any good? Or not so good?
    ... link to it in the NewsGroup. ... I don't hate my dad or even dislike him, ... his that he DID play in bands in New York a while back, ... I take all the blame for that one my friend. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Play the damn thing!!!
    ... Greg Cisko wrote: ... about the topics of discussion in this nor any other newsgroup. ... only practice will make you play better. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: OT And Saying, "Yourself" is OK.
    ... I heard one guitarist on the CD and said to myself, ?if I could sound ... I wouldn't need to play anything else.' ... more by limiting the question to just this newsgroup. ... heard Kent do other songs as well...and this desire includes his ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: OK
    ... and play nice and just let Frank paint himself like a vindictive git. ... you fat vindictive son of a bitch YOU can't have it both ... Newsgroup to dislike what you've done here, ...
    (alt.security.alarms)