Help!

From: aallee83 (oni-r_at_libero.it)
Date: 12/22/03

    Date: 22 Dec 2003 04:35:41 -0800

    Someone can help me?!
    I really need an applet to see my Tiff Images thru web. With simply
    functions like zoom and pan.
    Thanks to all.

    oni-r@libero.it

    • Pan/Zoom Line Plot in Coyote Graphics
      ... we had a need to be able to zoom into a ... You can pan IDL 8.1 ... a day to write what we wanted in Coyote Graphics. ... If you click inside the plot with the LEFT mouse button, ...
      (comp.lang.python)
    • Re: Slideshow with narration to VCD/DVD
      ... I like the new version of photo story. ... But I mainly use it to e-mail some pictures to my grandsons. ... do your zoom and pan slowly. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
    • Re: Browse Wright Brothers bike shop
      ... You can pan and zoom and go to the next room. ... It's not a normal video that runs for you as a movie. ... part of what you should see, a cluttered bike shop with a bike heading ...
      (rec.bicycles.tech)
    • Re: Finally got my videos working on my website
      ... I didn't do anything as far as pan and zoom go though I let the program work ... > cross-fade to a similarly framed alternate picture might flow ... > picture with a background. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
    • Re: Does WMM have Pan and Zoom efx like PhotoStory2?
      ... I created my Pan Zoom effects after making the same observation... ... You are welcome to try my pan zoom effects free of charge for 15 days. ... >> Does WMM have Pan or Zoom transition efx similar to those in PhotoStory2>> ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)