Re: How to connect Jsp with Databases

From: Nathan Zumwalt (nathanz_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/08/04

Date: 8 Jan 2004 13:40:31 -0800

There are many JDBC tutorials online. This is Sun's:
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/jdbc/index.html

These two pages will get you up and running:
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/jdbc/basics/connecting.html
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/jdbc/basics/retrieving.html

The only twist with JSP is getting the JDBC driver into the classpath.
 I usually put the jar file in the /WEB-INF/libs directory.

-Nathan