Re: jsp:forward equivalent in servlets?

From: John (noapam_at_nospam.com)
Date: 01/17/04

Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:22:43 -0500

Example working code :
http://www.javapractices.com/Topic181.cjp

(See the forward and redirect methods towards the bottom of the Controller)

DiggidyMack69 wrote:

>Hello all,
>I use <jsp:forward page="" /> tag in a couple JSP's I've written and
>was wondering if there is an equivalent when writting Java servets?
>
>thanks,
>DM

Relevant Pages

  • OK, need some help with my kettle.. Getting back to brewing.
    ... directly in the bottom center, another 5 inches to the side of that, another ... bought a sheet of armor flex and insulated the keg. ... The mash tun is a simple igloo with a copper slotted manifold in ... I have a temp controller that monitors the hlt and mash temps, ...
    (rec.crafts.brewing)
  • Re: Ouch! I did it again.
    ... had broken the bottom hinge for the front support post of the right side ... armrest, where the controller is located. ... encouragement, the humor, and the offer to check on the hinge. ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: IBM 3518 Fans
    ... > Ah, at the bottom of aforesaid page, Louis has that the I2C ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware)
  • Re: Bubbling Events
    ... The class at the bottom is the event raiser. ... View calls Controller and then Controller calls Model. ... I suppose that depends on your interpretation of the MVC design pattern. ... is in fact an ASP.NET-specific newsgroup). ...