MFC Application using the JNI (Java Native Interface)

From: Psycho0190 (psycho0190_at_vw-golf.de)
Date: 04/28/04

Date: 28 Apr 2004 00:40:05 -0700

Hello World !

I got some questions about the JNI and its usage with Microsoft Visual
Studio.
First question:

I made an Win32 Application that starts a VM when clicking on a
button. The first time I do this, everything works fine.
But the second try returns error code -1 (unknown error) when trying
to create the VM. Just to mention it, the VM from before was
succesfully destroyed.
May be someone can give me a hint or a solution for this problem.

Second question:

Is it possible to have more than one VM running at the same time ? I
have to ask because I want to access many class files and they are all
in different directories.

I'm looking forward to get many usefull replies

Thanks in advance