MFC Application using the JNI (Java Native Interface)

From: Psycho0190 (psycho0190_at_vw-golf.de)
Date: 04/28/04

Date: 28 Apr 2004 00:40:05 -0700

Hello World !

I got some questions about the JNI and its usage with Microsoft Visual
Studio.
First question:

I made an Win32 Application that starts a VM when clicking on a
button. The first time I do this, everything works fine.
But the second try returns error code -1 (unknown error) when trying
to create the VM. Just to mention it, the VM from before was
succesfully destroyed.
May be someone can give me a hint or a solution for this problem.

Second question:

Is it possible to have more than one VM running at the same time ? I
have to ask because I want to access many class files and they are all
in different directories.

I'm looking forward to get many usefull replies

Thanks in advance

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Vat cut
    ... answer to the second question relates partly to the first question. ... The system was conveniently designed to incorporate knobs, ... and all that would be necessary is to adjust one of them (this doesn't ...
    (uk.finance)
  • Re: Two Questions
    ... First question pretty much answered already.. ... > to pass a test for the .net certification. ... > Second Question: ... > another newsgroup to post to. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: how can i untain $ARGV from a perl script extending snmp? [solved]
    ... I can't answer your second question, but as for your first question, take a look at web sites such as: ... As it says, you need to clean tainted data by running a regular expression over it and *then* selecting some part of it using a sub-pattern. ... You might want to at least check if it is an absolute path, any ..'s in it, or if the path is within some part of the directory structure which you accept. ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: iis4 doesnt return all records
    ... No,youre not expecting too much. ... First question I would ask is: ... have you just tried it for the first time? ... > populating the ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Datamodel Diagram
    ... for the first question check to see in file => page setup if the page is set ... Regarding the second question, that's just the ... I want to reverse engineer an existing database with numerous tables. ... prior to performing the reverse engineer, the resultant datamodel diagram ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.general)