Re: solution to path problem

From: Mark R Rivet (mark.rivet_at_verizon.net)
Date: 05/28/04

Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 14:28:17 GMT

On Fri, 28 May 2004 22:27:10 +1000, "Murray"
<parps@SPAMOFFoptusnet.SPAMMAGE.com.au> wrote:

>"Mark R Rivet" <mark.rivet@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Sorry Raymond Im using Agent to look at my newsgroups and didn't see
>> any answer to my question. But what do you mean "time to learn
>> google". I use goggle as a search page. Or do you mean I should search
>> for the answer to my question on google, please explain.
>>

>http://groups.google.com

oh, thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Google groups feed of this newsgroup
    ... Either Google is screwed up or the forum is defunct - not sure which. ... Google Groups is a very poor interface to the world of Usenet ... Usenet newsgroups and link to that with some software designed ... Agent is far superior software and is also free. ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: Google groups feed of this newsgroup
    ... Either Google is screwed up or the forum is defunct - not sure which. ... Google Groups is a very poor interface to the world of Usenet ... Usenet newsgroups and link to that with some software designed ... Agent is far superior software and is also free. ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: New eBay Store and how much I can do
    ... groups as your newsreader sucks. ... is Google so bad for newsgroups? ... work it's a great tool (newsgroups on programming). ... I use both Thunderbird and Agent, but I prefer Agent because it's easier to ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
  • Re: merge replication identity range troubles
    ... I also make the second step of my merge agent ... >> After some serious digging through google, newsgroups and ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication)
  • Re: solution to path problem
    ... > Sorry Raymond Im using Agent to look at my newsgroups and didn't see ... > for the answer to my question on google, ...
    (comp.lang.java)