parse mime

From: Erik Rosenbach (heath10277_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/04/04

    Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 21:32:13 -0700

    I have a question about how to parse out mime from a message. I have email
    messages that are stored in a database table and these messages have mime
    headers embedded within them. How can I parse out this mime content and
    retrieve only the text messages?

    Thank you,
    Erik

    • Re: good email parser ??
      ... parse multipart and mime and base64, with all the varieties of email ... to find a email which can't parse. ... tried the below code and figured the skeleton would report the base64 ... image attachments in a MIME message, ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)
    • Re: good email parser ??
      ... parse multipart and mime and base64, with all the varieties of email ... to find a email which can't parse. ... tried the below code and figured the skeleton would report the base64 ... image attachments in a MIME message, ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)
    • Re: tcllib mime package: reading from stdin
      ... >> AFAIK you have to read the complete message from stdin before the mime ... >> package is able to parse it. ...
      (comp.lang.tcl)
    • Re: How to get image file from .mht file and save it as a image fi
      ... Although you'll have to parse the .mht files yourself. ... Google "MIME" and ... "Base64" for more information. ...
      (microsoft.public.inetsdk.programming.webbrowser_ctl)
    • parsing mime
      ... I have a question about how to parse out mime from a message. ... messages that are stored in a database table and these messages have mime ... retrieve only the text messages? ...
      (comp.lang.java.developer)