data structure

From: timothy ma and constance lee (timcons1_at_shaw.ca)
Date: 10/05/04

    Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 07:40:12 GMT

    sirs

    I got the data structure with repeating item like

    List***
        name
        set no
        doc type
        other information

    However, I want to group the item list, based on the set no like

    set no = 1
        doctype = A
              name
             other information
        doctype = B
              name
              other information
    set no =2
    doctype = A
              name
             other information
        doctype = B
              name
              other information

    How can it be? What data structure i may use: collection, string[] etc

    • Re: Doc Type
      ... You can also configure FrontPage to include a DOCTYPE in all your new pages ... Stefan B Rusynko wrote: ... >> said I had no doc type, I know that the doc type tells the browser ...
      (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
    • Re: online gravitational field line explorer...
      ... It means that a document without a DOCTYPE is ... the CR - incuding legacy DOCTYPEs. ... say that the document is one of HTML 1 to 4.01. ... HTML 4.01 IE changed the doc type to HTML 4 as it didn't know about ...
      (comp.lang.javascript)
    • Re: Xml Decleration using builder
      ... builder methods to write the doc type down. ... But the DOCTYPE line is a mystery. ...
      (comp.lang.ruby)
    • Re: not needed?
      ... probably not using a doc type that uses a closing tag. ... Go to w3c org and read about doc types. ... includes a doctype and everything. ...
      (alt.html)