Re: New Window

Never mind, I got it working. There was a problem elsewhere in the code.

"deanfamily" <deanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I've got an exsistent Container I am using to display a menu consisting of
some buttons. I also have a JTable that I'd like to display in a seperate
window. How do I do this?

  • How to open/popup a seperate IE window
    ... Rather than navigate to a new window, I want to open a seperate IE ... display additional information for the user to see while still on the ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: PDA as "X terminal" [lengthy]
    ... moves that out to the physical display (via VNC or ... finished filling in the window *before* updating the ... Each cell is a (character, ... immediately above the "write pixel" level (note that it doesn't ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: SVGA, LCD, Win CE 6.0 and PB
    ... site addressing display drver issues, not to mention the source code. ... travel down thru Win CE from boot.ini to the place genrating final LCD ... I can have a desktop larger than physical screen window. ...
  • Question about Full screen exclusive mode
    ... I use ScreenManager class that has been presented in David Brackeen's book. ... The graphics card enters the selected mode but the window content is painted only to the level of windows display mode.For example. ... After returning to the Windows, the settings dialog window is repainted with the content of the frame that is under settings dialog. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: display array in a frame wnd
    ... I have to display results. ... The window can be used in all the program thanks to the name "source image". ... CFrameWnd* pw; ... Why is this not in an OnPaint handler? ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)