Declining Popularity of Java?

Has anyone else been sensing a widespread decline in the popularity of
Java?

When I search the major job boards, and compare the quantity of Java
searches with C#, using just those search terms, Java comes back with
more hits.

But if I exclude occurances where "Java" occurs inside Javascript, it
looks like C# generally has Java beat in terms of quantity of jobs
available by a roughly 2:1 ration. Obviously javascript itself
applies to web browsers thus all Internet related development,
regardless of the back end language.

I've been doing both languages for some time and I am finding my
client's generally more satisfied with the solutions we delivered in
C#.

Any thoughts on future trends? Please no language flamewars, I am
looking for legitimate discussions. I was one of the original
proponents of Java but I'm seeing some major shifts in the industry
here.
.