Re: Lets talk about GUI and sound libraries
- From: Juho Snellman <jsnell@xxxxxx>
- Date: 30 Aug 2006 11:39:12 GMT
Javier <javuchi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've tried to install CFFI which is required, and got this error:
#<SB-SYS:FD-STREAM for "file
is in native code fasl file format version 64, but this version of SBCL
format version 66.
[Condition of type SB-FASL::INVALID-FASL-VERSION]
You have compiled /Users/javi/.sbcl/site/rt-20040621/rt.lisp with an
older version of SBCL, and the generated fasl file is no longer
compatible with your current version. Remove the stale fasl files, and
compile it again.
See http://www.cliki.net/asdf for a way to make the recompilation
happen automatically when using asdf.
- Prev by Date: Re: Lets talk about GUI and sound libraries
- Next by Date: Re: How do you copy an array?
- Previous by thread: Re: Lets talk about GUI and sound libraries
- Next by thread: Re: Lets talk about GUI and sound libraries