ANN: Calgary Lisp User Group

Yesterday we had the first Calgary Lisp user group meeting, and by all
accounts it was a success. We're going to have another one sometime
next month, date and location as yet undetermined. If you're in Calgary
and didn't know about this, or you're going to be in Calgary in
October, drop me a line:

(string-downcase (concatenate 'string (subseq first-name 0 1)
last-name))@gmail.com

Vladimir Sedach

  • RE: New User Accounts cannot access OWA 2003
    ... all new accounts only receive the @jack.ca address. ... one of the new users and OWA is working fine. ... I have tried accessing their mailbox via Outlook 2003 first ... > - then OWA with no success. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: btinternet
    ... accounts being hacked. ... Tried the help line again with no success - still down. ... Yahoo mail - I'd already tried changing my password there with no success, ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
  • Cannot access some web sites
    ... I am running XP Home Edition, with IE2 SP2 and have four user accounts set ... Antivirus software running on my PC since 'day one' and have not changed its ... All with no success what so ever. ...
  • Re: whats Mats got to say?
    ... upset, his third Major of the year, and became #1, by all accounts I'm ... success did *not* fuel in him the hunger ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: How do you respond?
    ... that I have been desperately trying to unearth amongst my ... collections but no success yet! ... Gives excellent first person accounts ... of channel ops in early WW2. ...
    (sci.military.naval)