Re: Chinese Characters

"sailormoontw@xxxxxxxxx" <sailormoontw@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

(write-line "成功") failed in both SBCL and Corman Lisp,

I tried via Emacs/Slime with this configuration (I used the first one
for sbcl):

(setq slime-lisp-implementations ; choose alternative with M-- M-x slime
'((sbcl ("/usr/bin/sbcl" "--noinform") :coding-system utf-8-unix)
(sbcl-l1 ("/usr/bin/sbcl" "--noinform"))
(clisp ("/usr/bin/clisp" "-K full"))
(cmucl ("/usr/bin/cmucl" "-quiet"))))

CL-USER> (write-line "成功")
成功
"成功"

Just works. :)

If I use sbcl-l1 I get a warning from slime about coding system mismatch.

--
Stefan.

  • Re: Sbcl feature - symbol occuring at toplevel is not reported with warning
    ... but sbcl compiles such a file without warning. ... most Lisp systems should print a warning or perhaps ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Problem when adding a component in Target Designer
    ... > when I try to add the component to my configuration in the Target Designer, ... > Warning 1121: Can not find file resource paths for 'IntelGraphics ... The estimated configuration size may not be accurate. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Error encrypting identity element in web.config
    ... Using information that I got from this MSDN article: ... into problems when I try to encrypt the identity element. ... The command prompt says ""Encrypting configuration section...", ... Warning 1 The 'configProtectionProvider' attribute is not declared. ...
  • Problem when adding a component in Target Designer
    ... graphics chipset component), using the component designer. ... when I try to add the component to my configuration in the Target Designer, ... Warning 1121: Can not find file resource paths for 'IntelGraphics ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • [SLE] Zabbix on Suse 10.1 ??
    ... I'd like to ask Suse users who're using the Zabbix monitoring system.... ... Warning. ... (in Configuration / General/ Housekeeper) ...
    (SuSE)