Re: Editors with some support for Lisp?

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 23:42:54 -0500, Richard M Kreuter wrote:

What editors do folks know have support for Common Lisp syntax?

Not much comes up in a google for editors other than Emacs that
advertise having some support for Lisp (paren balancing, indentation).
I know that some vi implementations do, as would the editors in the
proprietary CLs. Any others?

Jed operating in Emacs mode has highlighting, auto-indent, and paren
bouncing. I'm sure I could add such features to Nedit, say, or just about
any other programmable editor if I had any reason, making it somewhat
vacuous to claim that Jed really 'supports' Lisp. (Especially compared to
Emacs+Slime, which shows you the form's argument signature in the modeline.)

My address happens to be com (dot) gmail (at) usenet (plus) chbarts,
wardsback and translated.
It's in my header if you need a spoiler.