Re: bad-idea-p?

Ken Tilton ha escrito:

Pillsy wrote:
Ken Tilton wrote:

What is not open to question is the need for consistency.

Also: why the heck is it ATOM and NULL instead of ATOMP and NULLP?

Well, I kinda like the present-at-the-creation feeling I get from those
inconsistencies. meanwhile, zero-p? Nah, we need to borrow back
something else from scheme: zero?

Too-easy-p

What about TooEasyP?

Opps wait, this is about inconsistencies on inconsistencies.

  • Re: stand down
    ... conspiracy theories. ... It's kinda long, ... is addressing the many inconsistencies, implausibility's and lies that are ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: bad-idea-p?
    ... why the heck is it ATOM and NULL instead of ATOMP and NULLP? ... inconsistencies. ... meanwhile, zero-p? ... we need to borrow back something else from scheme: ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)