- From: "Juan R." <juanrgonzaleza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 2 Jan 2007 09:38:34 -0800
Ken Tilton ha escrito:
Ken Tilton wrote:
What is not open to question is the need for consistency.
Also: why the heck is it ATOM and NULL instead of ATOMP and NULLP?
Well, I kinda like the present-at-the-creation feeling I get from those
inconsistencies. meanwhile, zero-p? Nah, we need to borrow back
something else from scheme: zero?
What about TooEasyP?
Opps wait, this is about inconsistencies on inconsistencies.
- Prev by Date: Re: Setting specials for the rest of a computation
- Next by Date: Re: Editors with some support for Lisp?
- Previous by thread: Re: bad-idea-p?
- Next by thread: Re: bad-idea-p?