Re: Next Generation of Language

Spiros Bousbouras wrote:
Tim Bradshaw wrote:

If you want to analyse chess positions you can never
have too much speed and it has nothing to do with
rendering. I'm sure it's the same situation with go and
many other games.

Quite. Those kinds of games are really popular on PCs, I hear: no one
plays all those tedious `video games' any more.

  • Re: RAGE ??? HELP
    ... optimized to handle certain popular games or rendering engines. ... optimization had a bug where the ocean was not getting rendered ... when one of the nVidia driver optimized by only rendering the game ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action)
  • Re: mame for dual-core CPUs
    ... Its rendering is relatively slow ... Is it a CPU cycles or just a graphics renedering problem? ... hardware games which sfex is part of ran full speed from something ... psx games in mame, so the emulation quality is there. ...
    (alt.games.mame)
  • Re: gets() - dangerous?
    ... Jordan Abel said: ... >> I fixed a small part of the Wiki's C article, rendering the text more ... >> those games. ... Richard Heathfield ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: computer freezes after runescape played on it
    ... stuff, sometimes games will use their own crap for rendering, etc ... if all else fails, try a sys restore as jimmy suggests, and if THAT fails, ... I deleted the temporary Internet files and defragmented the disk, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Firaxis blunder: a rant
    ... the extreme lowest settings of graphics possible in my games but... ... Besides, as someone pointed out, software rendering graphic cards are ... Even the old Voodoo 2 cards were hardware rendering. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic)