Re: LISP Object Oriented ?

Hi,

Btw any starting place for learning LISP i.e. the good content which
doesn't show up on the first page of google when we type "LISP
tutorials". I have downloaded CLISP. Is it good or is there a better
one ?

Most will probably recommend Practical Common Lisp by Peter Seibel,
which is available both online and in printed form: http://
www.gigamonkeys.com/book/

»LISP«, but someone has probably mentioned that before. I'm just too
lazy to read the thread again :)

Mata ne,
Matthias

  • Re: Why is LISP, Python the hackers
    ... I can't speak for the OP, but I can speak for myself: programming ... Python has got most of the features of LISP and is used in industries. ... Norvig likes Lisp and because he's now a bigwig at Google, ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Why is LISP, Python the hackers
    ... Python has got most of the features of LISP and is used in industries. ... Norvig likes Lisp and because he's now a bigwig at Google, ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: Employment puzzles and Lisp
    ... > Recruit Brainy Elite." ... > What I'm wondering is whether Google actually hired people based on ... those who use Lisp would have ... > So even if we can't get Lisp jobs, we might get good jobs because of ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: How Lisps Nested Notation Limits The Languages Utility
    ... Google indexes over 1 million pages than mention Common Lisp. ... It appears as if people are becoming less interested in programming ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)