Re: LISP Implementation of Doom Engine
- From: "justinhj" <justinhj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 1 Mar 2007 08:54:24 -0800
On Feb 28, 7:01 am, alternativeemailadre...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Feb 26, 7:58 am, sral...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
For 2d try to find some port of the SDL (Simple Direct Media Layer)
library, as a starting point.
It's not a port of the SDL library, but a wrapper library and
bindings, which you can find here ...
- Prev by Date: Re: For McCarthy's sake !
- Next by Date: Metaclass persistence in subclasses
- Previous by thread: Re: sexp-aware theory of patches and "meta common lisp"
- Next by thread: Re: LISP Implementation of Doom Engine